November, 19 the official opening of the largest hypermarket “Telezhka”[a trolley], which belongs to the “Rhythm 2000” retailer in Tver.
The TEHNOHOLOD Company became a supplier of a full range of commercial refrigeration equipment that has been installed in that new, full-format hypermarket having an area of 8,000 sq. meters.
The combination of wooden décor elements and LED lighting, which is for zoning of the hypermarket’s different departments, allows the huge selling space be a modern, comfortable and functional one.
The supplied equipment set includes the following:
– The “Missouri” model range with its deli refrigerated display cabinets built in a block, linear layout, including a sushi making cabinet “Missouri Sushi/Pizza Combi”, and a hot display cabinet “Missouri Heat”
– Patisserie display cabinets “Dakota Cube” and “Dakota Cube Self”
– Specialized cabinets for the sale of fish on ice “Virginia Ice” in the “Cube” design
– Low-temperature island display cabinets for frozen foodstuffs “Alaska”, “Yukon Cube” with outstanding product visibility resulting from the enhanced glazing
– Wall-sited display cabinets “Louisiana eco” of island type and in a block, linear layout
– Wall-sited display cabinets “Louisiana”, “Louisiana FV”, “Louisiana D” with hinged doors by “Tekno one”
– Wall-sited floral display cabinet “Louisiana eco A F” with refrigerated water tanks
– Promotional display cabinets “Virginia Self”
Energy efficiency of that facility is provided by a number of decisions:
– LED lighting of the refrigeration equipment
– The energy saving sliding lids that are fitted to the low-temperature display cabinets
– Two jet air curtain and energy saving night blinds in the “Louisiana” wall-sited refrigerated cabinet
– The energy saving hinged doors by “Tekno one”, which are fitted in the “Louisiana D” wall-sited refrigerated display cabinets.